0 of 11 Questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 11 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You have a question or few to work on. Check out the “Review your answers” button below and look for the ones marked “incorrect”, then study up on those. Once you’re ready to ace those, click the “Retake incorrect questions” button and knock them out. 🙂
Way to go! You’re ready for this skydive! Head to the DZ within 2 weeks to get that done and move on to the next level! If you plan to do more jumps on your next jump day, feel free to move on to the next level by clicking the continue button below. However, we’d suggest you don’t get more than one jump day ahead on your quizzes.
If you notice you have begun to turn your canopy too close to the ground to land safely, what should you do?CorrectIncorrect
If you can’t read your altimeter, you should:CorrectIncorrect
Extending your legs evenly makes you move forward and helps maintain balance.CorrectIncorrect
A loose or worn main-container closing loop can break, leading to premature deployment and/or
Regardless of altitude, if your instructor gives a deploy signal, you will:CorrectIncorrect
The best way to recover from a stall is letting up slowly and smoothly on the toggles.CorrectIncorrect
What are your assigned DEPLOYMENT and DECISION altitudes for this skydive?CorrectIncorrect
Ì will follow the canopy flight plan discussed with my instructor for this skydive.CorrectIncorrect
At the assigned deployment altitude, I will WAVE-ARCH-REACH-PULL-ARCH.CorrectIncorrect
(Drag and drop)
What will your response be to a:
- Deploy reserve parachute immediately
- Make two attempts (or take two additional seconds) to deploy main pilot chute, assess—if needed, cut away main and deploy reserve parachute
- Cut away main parachute and deploy reserve parachute immediately
Match these two-canopy-out scenarios to the correct response below (drag and drop).
- Disconnect RSL, fly dominant canopy (one in front) gently to a large clear area, do not flare, PLF
- Disconnect RSL, fly dominant canopy (one more-overhead) gently to a large clear area, do not flare, PLF
- Disconnect RSL, cut away main parachute, steer reserve parachute normally, flare normally, prepare to PLF